We know what it takes to make a house a home for a lifetime
Most seniors and individuals living with disabilities prefer to continue living comfortably at home rather than moving. But too often they don't know where to turn for answers on how to modify their homes for greater mobility, accessibility and safety.
We have the answers. HandyPro provides customized home renovation services for people who can no longer live in their home as it's currently designed. We also install the necessary equipment and devices designed to create a comfortable and independent living environment.
HandyPro offers the AIM in-home assessment for seniors and those living with disabilities.
AIM® In-Home Assessment
The HandyPro AIM approach ensures each client's unique needs and budget requirements are always met.
- Mobility - inside and outside the house
- Access - to daily needs and hygiene
- Safety - the priority in all modifications
It begins with our in-home assessment, a thorough walk-through of your, or your loved one's home to evaluate what will be required to create a safe and secure environment based on your unique needs. We focus on three primary areas:
Once we have completed our evaluation we will explain our approach to your project along with any other renovation or equipment recommendations we may have. We will also review the proper and safe use and upkeep of the modification and equipment.
Our goal is to make sure the project meets your budget and your timing requirements.
Upon your approval our craftsmen will begin, making sure you are satisfied every step of the way.
We understand that oftentimes the need to modify a home is immediate. HandyPro is prepared to act fast and efficiently to create a safe, accessible and barrier free living environment.
Home Modification Services
We are dedicated to help seniors and those living with disabilities. At HandyPro we are people-focused, not product-focused. Call for a free on-site estimate today.
- Wheelchair ramps
- Repair existing ramps
- Construct concrete ramps with pipe handrails
- Bathroom Accessibility and Safety
- Grab Bars
- Medical grade stainless steel or nickel grab bars
- Metal clamp-on bathtub safety bars
- Horizontal grab bars
- Vertical grab bars
- Angled grab bars
- Modifications and additions to kitchen facilities including
- Sink modifications
- Sink cut-outs
- Turnaround space modifications
- Water faucet controls
- Plumbing modifications and additions
- Work table and work surface adjustments and additions
- Cabinet adjustments and additions
- Accessibility and safety adaptations including
- Door widening
- Electrical wiring
- Grab bars and handrails
- Automatic door openers and doorbells
- Fire safety adaptations
- Medically necessary air filtering devices
- Medically necessary heating and cooling adaptations
- Light alarms, doorbell and phones for the hearing impaired
- Stair Lifts
- Wheelchair Lifts
- Ceiling Lifts
You can trust HandyPro of Nashville to provide customized solutions for independent living
Our bonded and insured craftsmen are experienced at every type of home or office renovation. From widening a door or installing grab bars to complete remodeling projects requiring air filtering devises or adapting HVAC systems, we have the expertise for all jobs large or small.
Project: Install or Replace Weatherstripping
Wow!!! This was the best experience that we have ever had!!! They were a little bit more money than others, but WELL worth it. The quality of workmanship and customer service was unbelievable. To be honest, I am speechless. He even cleaned up after himself!! I will recommend this company to everyone I know!!!! No amount of words can express how impressed we were. -Bj R. in Brentwood, TN